Get $25 free
loading...

Kak Girl wants to lip sync duet with Bollywood king Shah Rukh Khan

In her latest Facebook status update, Kak Girl shares a screenshot of SRK's tweet on her video, which has become a viral hit.

Kak-Girl-Bollywood-Shah-Rukh-Khan-lip-sync-1fmt-ohsem-inside-article1She never expected this but, yes, it is happening. Lip sync queen of Malaysia Kak Girl, a social media sensation, is now even more excited after her video was shared by Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan (SRK).

Now, she has upgraded her ambition to have a lip sync duet with SRK.

In her latest status update in her Facebook account, Kak Girl, whose real name is Nur Amira Maslan, shared a screenshot of a tweet by SRK on her video.

“Wow! And the gentleman is so underplayed!!!” SRK wrote in his status.

SRK re-tweeted the video from another user named Asad Shan.

Now, the video is going viral and Kak Girl said she is getting a lot of fan mail from India, Bangladesh and that part of the world.

“It’s an honour to me when my own idol that I love the most finally watched my tribute video to him.

“Given a chance, I want to go to Mumbai and meet SRK in person. In fact, I’d love to do a video with him. That will be even more great,” she said.

Kak Girl told FMT Ohsem she wasn’t aware of the tweet as she doesn’t have a Twitter account. She found out when it was shared by her Facebook friend.

“I was super excited!,” she said.

Kak Girl admits she has been a SRK fan since she was a kid and loves everything about him.

“I like his character in all his movies, the way he presents himself, the way he dances. It is so inspiring. He is my all-time favourite Bollywood actor, ever!”

Looks like there was one thing Kak Girl overlooked in all her excitement — SRK had also mentioned about her husband.

“Yes, my husband was excited too. He did not believe our video was being shared by the King of Bollywood on his Twitter. But, between him and me, I was the one who was more excited!” she said.

Dil To Pagal Hai is Kak Girl’s all-time favourite movie, but she also likes SRK’s other movies like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Duplicate, Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham and Mohabbatein.

“If given a chance to lip sync with him (SRK), I will pick the Arere Re Kya Hua song from the movie Dil To Pagal Hai,” she said.


The views expressed in the contents are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of FMT.



lagi info di : Gosip Artis Terkini
Previous
Next Post »
loading...