Get $25 free
loading...

Azwan Ali, nursing a 5-year grudge, pledges to help Umno topple Azmin

Azwan Ali, nursing a 5-year grudge, pledges to help Umno topple Azmin

azwan-azmin1KUALA LUMPUR: TV celebrity Azwan Ali says he harbours a 5-year grudge against older brother Azmin Ali and pledges to help Umno topple the Selangor menteri besar in the 14th general election (GE14).

Azwan said he nursed his desire for revenge because Azmin did not appreciate the support he gave him as his brother.

“What kind of brother (are you)? You won big, I sacrificed my dignity as an artiste and I lost my job. RTM blacklisted me because I stood behind Azmin Ali.

“You think you are now the menteri besar so you are great. Let me bring you down if the ministers are not bold enough,” he told reporters on the sidelines of the Umno general assembly at PWTC today.

Azwan appeared in a video that went viral yesterday that he had “a million ideas to destroy Azmin Ali” in Selangor and wanted to meet Umno leaders to seek their support.

“Let people brand me a lackey of Umno. So long as Najib succeeds and Azmin is destroyed,” he said in the video.

Azwan was accompanied by Umno Sungai Besar division chief Jamal Yunos who admonished Azmin for not valuing Azwan’s efforts in defending his brother all this while.

Azwan also said he would expose Azmin’s “secrets” one by one in ceramah with Selangor Umno leaders.

“I have lost my patience after holding back for five years. How can I stay silent seeing him stabbing his siblings and blackening my name in front of reporters,” he said.

He also said he fully supported Jamal to contest against Azmin in the Bukit Antarabangsa state seat in the coming general election.




lagi info di : Gosip Artis Terkini
Previous
Next Post »
loading...